Why is the TurboSwing suitable for water skiing?
Water skiers want a low flat wake and a directionally stable boat.
A towing bridle is far from ideal for a sports boat or RIB and neither is a ski pole, because the high attachment point for the tow rope leads to an unstable boat, a slow start and an unpleasantly high wake.
Advantages when water skiing
The ideal height of the tow rope is hip high, certainly for the slalom, and this is the height of the TurboSwing. The TurboSwing tow bar offers perfect directional stability, optimal response and a tow rope that stays well above the wake. The boat has a better balance and rides flatter on the water, irrespective of its speed, and the skier can make much smoother carving turns.
TurboSwing XL: 600 lbs.
TurboSwing XXL: 600 lbs.
TurboSwing Giant: 500 lbs.
Advantages of the TurboSwing
- Up to 20 hp more pulling power
- Fuel economy
- Protects the motor (safety)
- For all brands of outboard motor
- Universal installation on the motor bracket
- Makes the boat directionally stable and maneuverable
- Keeps the tow rope well above the wake
- AutoTrim, height adjustable
- Tow rope easy to hook on and off
- The tow bar can be quickly removed
- TurboSwing Twin for twin motors
How to install vidoe here: