One of our great sellers
24 x 60 x 8 Heavy Duty Flange / FOAM FILLED BILLET Buoyancy 370
- Both lumber and hardware stay out of the water.
- Foam filled for added security.
- Less wood required for construction.
- Less labor to build your dock.
- Polyethylene is environmentally friendly.
- Polyethylene is gasoline resistant.
- Polyethylene is resistant to aquatic wildlife such as muskrats, otters and beavers.
- Mounting holes are molded in.
- limited 15 years warranty
These floats also provide features and benefits that continue to set them apart from other dock float industry products. Dock floats are manufactured from linear virgin polyethylene resin containing UV inhibitors and carbon black pigment to protect against ultraviolet deterioration. These resins offer a balance of toughness, rigidity, environmental stress crack resistance and low temperature impact performance.
Resin is also in compliance with FDA title 21. This is a resin that will exhibit resilience against ice, bumps by watercraft and contact deterioration from petroleum products. The encasement is recyclable. This is food grade material that will not contaminate the waterways.
Meeting the Engineer guidelines, these dock floats are covered by a 15 year warranty
it is the consumers responsibility to make sure billets are free floating not dragging , rubbing and hitting any obstructions or lake bottoms
24 x 60 x 8 " Heavy Duty Flange / FOAM FILLED BILLET Buoyancy 370
- Model 14008
- Availability: In Stock